Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's the little things

Brice and I got to get things done together this weekend! After running errands of getting an eye exam, renewing my drivers license, and dropping of the recycling, we headed to one of our favorite restaurants that is finally in the area . . .
Best burgers around! We split the amazing Whiskey River BBQ Burger - aka. heaven on a bun. We found dessert just down the shopping center.



I mean, what's better than a Coke Icee and a Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie??

We headed home where Brice graded papers and I worked on a puzzle I got for my birthday.


Wanna borrow it, Mom?

After picking up Cole, Brice went to class while Cole and I finished the puzzle and watched cartoons! I think that falls into the top 10 days ever! I love getting things done and having fun with my family!!

So that brings you up to date on the Jacksons!

1 comment:

BKicklighter said...

Okay - just saw your new blog look and LOVE IT!!!

OH and you did talk to your sister on the phone on this "best 10 days ever" day and she was HILARIOUS, if I remember correctly :) (kinda like now)