Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Part I

Over the years, Cole has been many things for Halloween: Buzz Lightyear, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Spiderman, a human Ninja.

This year:

Any guesses as to what he is? Leave a comment.
Props to JD for making this great costume!!

While you're pondering the above, gaze upon our little punkin from her 1st Halloween.


Thanks to Penny or Olivia for the outfit - not sure which of you it came from!

Brice was a trooper! He took both kids around the neighborhood and linked up with a family with a boy in Cole's class at school. Naomi loved all the activity! So much to see! She really enjoys being outside. I hate I missed it.

Where was I? Stay tuned for Part II.


5 comments:

Dana Butler said...

cole is a cool lego soccer dude?! neat costume :)

Anonymous said...

He's the best looking Lego I've every seen!

BKicklighter said...

Best. Costume. Ever.
JD outdid himself.
Naomi, cute lil' punkin.

Anonymous said...

That is a very cool costume! Did you guys make it because it is the best I have seen. Of course I haven't seen my friends 2 year old twins as crayons, but I think this is at the top!
Emily, SC

Anonymous said...

Now that is a great costume. First one like that I've ever seen. His little sister almost outdid him tho! AW