Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

My Christmas present to you: pictures of my family!!


As always, Christmas started out on a bed, reading the story of Jesus' birth. Yes, my PJs are crossword puzzles.



The boys got their annual t-shirts:


And Cole's last gift was the only thing he asked for: an iPod Touch. (we actually got it for free!!!) I don't think he was expecting it. He really thought he was done with gifts. It was in a small box completely wrapped up in tissue paper. I love the look of true surprise and happiness!


Boys and their toys!



Naomi LOVED her gifts!




Notice the trend?

This was our first Christmas to just stay at our house. It was lovely! My mom and dad came over for lunch, gifts, and games. Naomi got to nap and Cole got to play - literally. He was so excited about getting the Charlie Brown Greatest Hits piano book. After stockings, he immediately went to the piano to start working on "Linus and Lucy," the dance number in the Christmas special.

PLUS, Birmingham had its first White Christmas in recorded history! Now, my house didn't see anything stick to the ground until the next morning, but it did snow all day Christmas day! Brice and I sang a lot of "Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!" from White Christmas.

We didn't send out a Christmas card this year, so no, we didn't leave you out! Maybe we'll send out Easter cards. I don't remember my life ever being this dizzying. I can't imagine what having three or four children would be like.

I do hope you had a wonderful time of fun, worship, and rest on your Christmas! Praise to the Lord for the greatest gift of all time! May everyone come to know and love the name of Jesus.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Sister Christian, looks like your family had a wonderful holiday. Enjoyed the video and photos. Happy New Year to you and your growing brood!