Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Fun

If you read my sister's blog, then sorry for the duplication.

I mentioned before that we had my whole family together for a week this summer. It was a crazy week buts lots of fun! Of course, we had to get a family photo since these occasions are few and far between - and people keep having kids!

You'll notice that each family unit is wearing the same color t-shirt. That is to help onlookers be able to identify which kids go with which adults and which adults belong together. Yes, we Cheelys have a thing about t-shirts (see my next post).

Enjoy!
























2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

You know how on Arrested Development that guy always throws his arms in the air and yells "Steve Holt"? Well, imagine me, doing that, but yelling, "Blue Team".

We are awesome.

Anonymous said...

our family has a reunion each year and we do colored t-shirts too!