Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Concert

Brice and I are unable to attend the normal Christmas piano recital this weekend, so Cole was able to show off his pieces early and in a different setting, along with a couple other students.

There is a very nice hotel here connected to our mall called The Wynfrey Hotel. A beautiful grand piano sits in the lobby/walkway of the hotel's back entrance. There Cole filled the air with Christmas tunes, Harry Potter themes, and a lovely sonata. I was a proud mama.


Occasionally the air would blow right over the music, but Dad to the rescue!
And I love how the light behind him makes him look like an angel with funny hair.


Even the grandmas came out to see the talent show!

Great job, Cole!

3 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Yea - a blog post!
Yea Cole!!!

Anna - you look so tall and not the least bit prego. So tall (and these mashed potatoes are so creamy).

Anonymous said...

Cole, I'm so glad I was able to be at your concert. You did so well. Keep it up, young man. MM

Dana Butler said...

Lol! An angel with funny hair! That's my bro Brice! Way to go, Cole!