Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Thanksgiving


It was just adults for this Thanksgiving. Both sets of parents came over and the six of us had a great meal and fun conversation. It was just a good day.



But before the meal began, Brice and I sat the parents down to tell them how thankful we are for them. We even had a little gift for the moms. T-shirts - of course! Check it out:



Now, the important thing to note is that before this day, mom thought she had only 6 grandkids and my mother-in-law had only 4. But not anymore!! That's right . . .

We're having a baby!

Here's the little peanut:
Baby is due to arrive around July 4th.

The parents were very excited, squeals and hugs all around! My brother and sister, who already knew, were listening in on the event via cell phones strategically placed in the room. Such fun!

So maybe I'll start blogging again, eh?

3 comments:

Dana Butler said...

I am so excited for you guys!! :) What a FUN way to tell the grandparents!!!! :)

Steph said...

I have been anxiously awaiting the post!!!! I'm so thrilled for you all!!!!!

joshB said...

I know I told Brice congrats, but congrats to you too. I love our little girl. I know Brice is going to just melt.