Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Playing and Sleeping

I got a new toy this week! I'm just now learning what toys are. I think they are bright and fun things to look at. Check out this cool contraption my mom put together for me.


I think I look good in it! There's this little mirror (you can see it behind my head below) and there's another baby in it. I smile and talk and talk to that baby - she is so cute!! It looks like she has a toy just like mine!


My mom loves to get me to smile. She keeps telling me I'm beautiful. I don't know what that means, but it makes her happy to say it, so that's fine with me.


After a bit of playing, I get pretty sleepy. I usually sleep in my bed, but sometimes I fall asleep right where I was hanging out with mom. Daisy likes to be near me. Sometimes she sniffs my ears, but in this picture she is falling asleep with me.


And of course, one of my favorite places to doze is on daddy's chest. I can tell it makes him happy too. He looks at me kinda funny sometimes, but mom acts like that's a good thing.

Next time I'll try to show you some pictures of me hanging out with my brother, mom, and maybe the cat - though she doesn't like to come near me! Now I'm feeling sleepy again. Night, night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Naomi. MM

jenny said...

Naomi, you are getting so big. Sounds like you are staying busy with your sweet family.

Julia said...

soooo big!

Anonymous said...

She really is beautiful!