Friday, August 15, 2008

Before School Started


Cole's summer was filled with various camps and Bible schools. He definitely had fun. But the last week and a half he had to tag along with Brice or me as we went to work. Most days he was with me:

He was wonderful! He had books to read, movies to watch, video games to play, math & logic problems, and a daily tournament of Uno:


Even Honey came to visit one day:


One day Cole and I went to work with Brice to help him get his room ready for the first day of school. We laminated and put up posters:



Even Cole helped. He and I moved over 100 text books from shelves to floor. Then he filled each of these pouches with calculators and remotes:



When his work was finished, he had some time to chill: (he's watching a movie)


It was a fun day. I got to feed my teacher fantasy and use my organizational skills - yeah, I do have some.

After tagging along with mom and dad for over a week, I think Cole was READY to go back to school!

2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Look at you posting so late at night. You go girl.
GREAT post of photos - phone photos???

Love you,
B

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found out last night Brice has a friend of mine's daughter for Math. Her name is Hannah Jones. She said she really liked Mr. Jackson. I hope the feeling is mutual. Jenny Alred