Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Birthday

Wednesday evening we celebrated my birthday with my parents. My sweet mother cooked a roast and a few of my favorite sides - delicious! And for dessert, an Oreo ice cream cake from Bruster's!!


























It was VERY good!

Shiner Boy liked it too!



Then came the presents! Doesn't matter how old you get, presents are always fun! Here I am opening my frig calendar - so excited to get this. You can read about it on Sis's blog.


But wait, the night's not over yet! We are a family who loves to play games. So commenced hours of fun and laughter.


Yes, that's really what we look like when we play games.
It was a very fun evening - thanks Mom and Dad!

Thursday was my actual birthday. I had the day off work which was so nice. The day was filled with fun phone calls and text messages. Lots of smiles. Brice gave me a couple gifts that night (after baseball and class).

We celebrated with Brice's parents on Friday night at my favorite "special occasion" restaurant: The Melting Pot. I've blogged about it before, so I'll spare you the details here. It was a great meal and a fun time.

It was so fun to spread the joy out over three days! Thanks everybody!!

3 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Y'all are so cute! I'm glad it was a happy day... I thought of you!

BKicklighter said...

Did you get our little somethin'?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Iam an August girl too. Jenny