Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello, ebay!

I've been a long time buyer on ebay. I hate shopping so online purchasing is my method of choice. And I like a good deal, so ebay/half.com and Amazon are a few of my favorite places to look. I've never sold any items though . . . . . until today!

Brice pulled out some DVDs and video games and asked if I would list them on ebay. I agreed to do it but didn't make it a priority - knowing it would probably be a long process since I've never done it before. He moved the discs into the den on the coffee table so I've been staring at them for a couple days now. Tonight while he was at class, I took pictures, created sales pages, and listed my items on ebay!

The coolest part - I sold a Wii game within 5 minutes! Does that mean I underpriced it?

Now, maybe Brice should put my wedding dress on the coffee table so I'll list that on craigslist!

No comments: