Saturday, August 15, 2009

In the Name of Love

My sister and brother-in-law are at a conference this weekend so mom and I flew up to keep the kids for them. You may recall that I did this by myself in the spring. I must admit that it's more fun having another grown up around!

My sister is so good about taking photos of her kids, so I thought I would make sure that continued in her absence. For those of you that read her blog regularly and are therefore going through withdrawal, here are several photos of our two days together.


There have been many bubbles

Memom is quite the cook!

"Can you find the blue marble?"

After retrieving the mail

Bedtime stories

Special breakfast outing with Aunt Anna - yea McD's Playland!


Playing at the park's water pump

A couple of cool peeps!


Just chillin' in the shade

Den Picnic - chicken nuggets and Cinderella!

We've had fun - and we're all tired! The parents return tomorrow night, hopefully in time to tuck in the kiddos and let them say "Happy Birthday" to their daddy!

2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Those kids are SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Pllleeeaaaasssseee send me copies of those GREAT pictures. We did have fun, didn't we? MM