Friday, July 23, 2010

One Month Old!

I am one-month old now! Look how sweet I am.

I've been eating well - check out my cheeks!

My Aunt B took pictures of her kids every month next to a stuffed animal to see how much they grew. So my mommy put me next to this lamb. Next time we'll use a colorful background so it will be easier to see.

Here I am striking a pose in my cute shirt/shorts set. Turquoise is a good color for me!

Yep, that's red hair! Well, more auburn or strawberry blond like my mommy's. It gets lots of attention!

When I get toweled off after a bath, it looks kinda crazy and curly!
It's been a great first month! I can't wait to see what next month holds!

2 comments:

jenny said...

She is a doll! That onesie is pretty cute too! HaHa

BKicklighter said...

Aunt B can't wait to hold ShaNaNa again!!!