Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Smiles

Ever seen a baby smile in their sleep? Is it gas, dreams, inherent sense of humor - who knows! But it is precious! My daughter has a beautiful smile. Let's pause for a moment and realize that I just used the phrase "my daughter" in a sentence. Still not use to that. Hmm . . . moving on.

Catching the elusive, unintentional smile is a difficult task since you never know the precise moment it will occur. She usually gives us the grin while falling asleep, though sometimes she will outright laugh in the middle of a hard sleep.

Here are a few of my attempts to capture the beautiful beam:








I just can't wait until she can do them voluntarily!!

2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

So CUTE! YOUR DAUGHTER is so cute. Has Cole even touched her since the hospital?

Dana Butler said...

i loved that with Tali when she was tiny... the sleep-smiles... N. is absolutely adorable!!