Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines for Cole

Growing up, Mom always gave us kids a little something for Valentine's Day. I remember candy and pajamas being regular gifts. I'm doing the same for my son, though I haven't given him pajamas yet. Our gift this year was two CDs. We gave Cole an old radio/CD player for his room and he has worn out his Cars CD! So today he got the soundtracks from Alvin and the Chipmunks and Shrek 2. Both grandmothers contributed to the holiday as well which gave him quite a stash for a guy with no sweetheart. I guess he's really got 3 - Memom, Honey, and me!


2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Looks like someone else loves my nephew to [Reeses]pieces. Happy Valentines Day, Cole!

Oh, and I don't remember EVER getting pajamas.

Aunt B

annaj said...

Actually, the PJs matched - you must have blocked that out of your memory.