Monday, April 14, 2008

Soccer Star

It's spring and that means soccer season for Cole. He's playing in the Briarwood Soccer Club. It's been fun running into old acquaintances. He's got some athletic skills - definitely not from my genes! Here is a breakdown of a great kick he made:







Ready . . .








aim . . .







fire!






We also tried our hand at making videos this weekend. I'm really proud of this! :-) My mom and dad gave us a kickin' video camera! Below is a montage of some of Cole's shining moments, with music, created by yours truly. I think he's going to be a defender!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. i think cole grows an inch everytime i see him - he keeps getting taller!

2. soccer is such a cool sport - i love it

3. kudos on the video editing skills!! i might just have to send a couple of my vids your way to put some snazzy music with and whatnot