Thursday, May 22, 2008

Schoooooool's Out for Summer!




I have two very happy boys at my house! School is out and they are free! Cole greeted me with wide eyes and big hugs when I picked him up today. They let out at 11:00 so I let him pick a lunch place. He picked Sonic - man after my own heart! So we had lunch together then spent the afternoon together at my office.

Cole finished the year with an S in each subject and behavior category. Next year will begin the A,B,C grading. Brice finished strong as well, gaining tenure and switching subjects for next year. He is moving teams, which makes him sad, but changing to math, which makes him happy. We believe the set curriculum and structure will be better for him.

Brice has also started school at Red Mountain Institute for massage therapy. He has class two nights a week and one weekend a month. It's been quite an adjustment not having him around as much, but we're learning how to make the most of our time together as a family.

No vacations planned for the summer yet. Cole is going to VBS, a few camps, and the beach for a few days. Brice and I are going to North Carolina for a wedding in early August. That's the only travel planned so far.

Happy summer, everyone!

No comments: