Thursday, June 19, 2008

From Guest Room to Massage Room


For those of you who've known me a while, you know that I love my guest room. When I became single again, that room became my baby. I loved getting it just so quaint and cute for guests. It had 2 twin beds in it, which my married guests complained about regularly.

When Brice and I got married, he brought a queen bed into our marriage. It replaced the two twins, but we found a quilt almost identical to the others so my room stayed cute and coordinated.

Then my husband started school for massage therapy and needed a place to practice. So the cute guest room has transformed into the massage room. I was reluctant about this at first, but seeing the need, gave up the room for the cause.

Brice has purchased his first massage table. We also purchased room darkening shades and he got a fan for Father's Day. So while he was at class Thursday night, I decided to set up his room so help assure him that I am on board. It's still quaint and homey and perfect for making clients feel relaxed!




He has to massage several people for free while in training, so if you're ever in town, give us a call!! (he's really good!)

No comments: