Monday, June 2, 2008

HG

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I’m caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won’t turn back, I know You are near

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We’ll live to know You here on the earth

Oh no, You never let go, through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go, in every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go, Lord, You never let go of me

- Matt Redman




This is me and my best friend, Marci:





This is Marci's daughter, Hannah Grace:




Cute, isn't she? She's 2 and a half and full of personality. A couple weeks ago she started throwing up and complaining of the back of her head hurting. A CAT scan revealed a brain tumor and a biopsy revealed Pineoblastoma - an aggressive form of cancer. Surgery to remove the tumor is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, June 4th.



Please stand in prayer with us that God will do something amazing, that is so undeniably Him, that those who hear will be moved closer to Him - some, even for the first time!


You can keep up with her progress HERE.

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Thanks for sharing, Anna. I will be praying. I can't imagine...

Cliff said...

Oh my goodness. I will be praying for all of them. I like to believe there are reasons for everything and I am hoping and praying that God will allow us to understand the reason for this and to bless this little girl and her family.