Monday, October 6, 2008

And we're back!

Geez, almost a month! It really doesn’t seem that long since I’ve posted. The past few weeks have been a blur. I recall this summer saying that I was anxious for the boys to get back in school where routine would reside and things would slow down. Who was I kidding??

“What have you been up to?” you may ask. Ready?

Brice has class Tuesday and Thursday nights
Cole has baseball Thursday evenings
Brice has clinics every few Saturday mornings

Cole has Bible Club on Monday afternoons
Brice has school meetings on Monday afternoons

and clubs one Wednesday a month
Cole has baseball games on Sunday afternoons
Brice has class Friday night & all Saturday and

Sunday every few weeks
Cole has piano on Tuesday afternoons
Brice & I try to squeeze in a dinner date on

Wednesdays before picking up Cole
Brice & Cole help lead children’s church on

Sunday mornings.
Brice plays basketball every few Mondays

So where is my name in that list of activities? Well, keep in mind that I go to baseball practice, games, and piano too. And I grade math homework, do laundry, some grocery shopping (which Brice does as well), clean out the cat’s litter box, feed the cat, have people over, eat with the parents/in-laws, stay up too late and get up too early!!

And those are just the weekly routine things! I’ll soon post about a football game, a concert, “Spirit Week,” another game night with the ‘rents, and a race.

Stay tuned – the Jacksons are back!!

No comments: