Monday, October 6, 2008

Here's me

My sister had this little questionnaire on her blog and challenged me to do the same and I never back down from a challenge!

1. Five names you go by:
Anna
Aunt Anna
GuGu
Mom
Honey

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
Black pants
New glasses
A smile - i mean, i wanna be fully dressed, right?

3. Three things you want very badly at the moment:
12 hours of sleep
12 minutes with my husband
12 margaritas (just had to keep it going)

4. Two people who will probably fill this out:
Penny
Jenny would if she had a blog!

5. Three things you did last night:
Ate at The Cheesecake Factory
Kissed my son goodnight
Showed videos of my day to Brice

6. Three things you ate today:
Egg biscuit
Pepperoni calzone
Medication?

7. Three people you talk on the phone with:
Brice
Becky
Mom

8. Three things you are going to do tomorrow:
Take Cole to school
Go to work and post blogs
Take Cole to piano

9. Two longest car rides:
Bham to Paducah and back again in one day - with a 2-yr old
Bham to L.A. - I can't remember which leg was longest

10. Three of your favorite beverages:
Caffeine-free Diet Coke
Sweet Tea
The margarita

No comments: