Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spirit Week

Remember in high school when we'd dress up with a different theme every day the week of Homecoming? I always loved that week. There was just an energy in the school that was fun. Even work didn't seem tedious that week.

My precious husband is an amazing teacher. He knows how to reach kids. He can be tough and goofy in the same day. So during his school's Spirit Week, he dresses up right along with the kids! Take a look at my honey:

Monday: Dynamic Duo Day
the whole team dressed in Incredibles t-shirt

Tuesday: Camouflage Day
Remember this movie?


And now, Mr. Jackson Gump

Wednesday: "Hog" Day
dress as a farmer or biker


Thursday: Bucs Day
I don't have a photo, but he wore a Hoover Bucs t-shirt

Friday: PJ Day
this was taken at the end of the day, and the end of a long week!



He's wearing Grinch flannel PJ pants. I love him!

Apparently, desk-top dancing to loud music is a weekly event on their hall. I'm so grateful he has a fun and positive team! Go 6-3!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved, Loved, Loved the Gump picture! Hilarious! Missed you! So glad you're back!!

Anonymous said...

What absolute fun! Brice you're amazing! MM