Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Roll Tide!

Last week we picked up 4 tickets to the Alabama/Kentucky football game. I knew Brice's dad would want to go as he is the only Alabama fan in the original Jackson crew. I had plans on Saturday so we began to hunt for a friend Cole could take. He claims to have only one friend that cheers for Alabama, but we couldn't get a hold of him. We called several others but nothing panned out. Saturday morning, Cole's Crimson Tide friend called back and said he wanted to go. Cole was so excited. I know he had a better time having a buddy there.

So the 4 guys headed to Tuscaloosa late Saturday morning. Several minutes later I get a phone call from my husband informing me that he didn't have the tickets. That's because they were in my purse. I hopped in the car and met them down the road a bit. They had a great time and came home exhausted!

I've pieced together some clips Brice caught throughout the day.


2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

THAT was fun to watch. And the surprising starring of Brice's nostrils at the end made it even more worthwhile!! :)

BKicklighter said...

I cracked myself up!